Recruiting Coordinators are responsible for systems administration, database management, and play an integral role in candidate development.
- Successful candidates are expected to have good judgment along with superior evaluative skills. Being detail-oriented and able to work well under a deadline and pressure is required for this role.
- Must be comfortable working independently as well being a part of the team.
- Self-confident, self-motivated, dynamic, and accomplished. There are instances where the candidate will interact extensively with candidates, so excellent interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience working in an office environment, preferably providing administrative support for a high-volume team.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Word and Excel. Experience with Salesforce and Gmail a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and efficiency is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and strong time management skills.