Vice President, Process & Technology
We are seeking a technology executive to lead the company through its next phase of growth. The core objective of the incumbent is to drive growth and strategic renewal by building upon 20/20’s existing innovations as well as transforming its traditional analog business activities and processes into digital ones. This executive will put a special focus on creating new value through the smart use of digital tools, platforms, technologies, services, and processes. He/she will have a significant understanding of:
- Data analytics & business intelligence.
- Custom agile software development.
- Robotic process automation.
- Email marketing and digital marketing campaigns.
- Working across functional areas in a customer-service business.
The VP, Process & Technology is responsible for providing strategic vision, direction, and leadership for developing and implementing proactive change initiatives for the company. He/she will direct the overall planning and implementation of digital strategy and the IT systems in support of business strategy, with an eye toward cost effectiveness, service quality, and stakeholder engagement. Innovation and continuous improvement are at the forefront for this individual’s skillset. He/she is a key contributor to the company’s strategy and planning process and will be responsible for socializing the digital vision for all business operations. By driving change and improvement across every function of the organization, as well as IT operations, the VP of Process & Technology will successfully transition traditional processes to digital ones.
This role is preferably located in Chicago, IL.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a digital roadmap that encompasses short-, mid- and long-term projects that will transform existing processes.
- Build a business intelligence platform that enables management to visualize operational and financial key performance indicators and trends across all aspects of the business.
- Develop and implement machine-learning, smart algorithm that enables an optimized email-marketing platform.
- Develop and implement smart solutions that optimize the utilization of LinkedIn, SalesForce CRM, Microsoft Office, and Google G-Suite technologies.
- Develop, model, and implement a vision and strategy, through collaboration with all business operations, that transforms the company from a traditional technology environment to one that embraces digital.
- Lead strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing digital initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of digital services and technology across the organization.
- Communicate with all key stakeholders the digital vision of the company and ensure internal and external (community members) adoption.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate Digital and IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Act as technology and innovation lead, providing architecture and technology oversight and guidance.
- Provide management, coaching and professional guidance to direct reports with a focus on developing functional, interpersonal, and leadership skills and execute technology and innovation processes and standards.
- Ensure a transformative environment of continuous process improvement and innovation.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with key stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations, including interactive digital services, IoT, and data capture.
- Approve, prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems and digital services.
- Develop, track, and control the annual operating and capital budgets and provide business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for initiatives.
- Build and maintain integrations between existing and new technology platforms.
- Provide vision and leadership for developing and implementing new digital and information technology initiatives, including Power BI or Tableau development and administration.
- Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve client experience.
- Execute technology strategy and architecture recommendations for digital projects and products.
- Oversee technology projects throughout the life cycle and creation and management of success metrics.
- Manage external partnerships including contractors and third-party technology vendors.
- Define key metrics, and outcomes for technology that align with business goals.
- Manage and mitigate technology related issues for custom projects.
- Collaborate on the preparation and delivery of project and product proposals.
- Build strong relationships with technology vendors and develop first-to-market digital innovation that aligns with team goals and company initiatives.
- Established track record of business plan development, execution, and value creation across multiple commercial and residential asset classes.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in information technology.
- 7 to 10 years of proven experience in the areas of process and technology development in a progressive, customer-service oriented, people-intensive industry.
- Ability to create a clear strategic vision for digital technology and services that supports business objectives and can execute on that vision.
- Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations, including P&L management.
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, company software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Advanced understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.