Regional President (various)
Reporting directly to the firm’s Founding Principal, the Regional President is responsible for the development and growth of 20/20 Foresight across his/her region. This position will have business development responsibilities, client management responsibility as well as be responsible for internally growing the regional practice. Our successful regional leaders are self-starters, naturally inquisitive and detail-oriented professionals who are resilient and resourceful.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Bringing on new clients by being able to articulate the 20/20 Foresight search process and value proposition as well as being able to identify a quality potential candidate. Networking and maintaining long term client relationships.
- Lead searches and manage clients that have been brought in by other Managing Principals. This person should be able to lead client interactions and maintain their expectations.
- Ability to follow the 20/20 Foresight search process to source and place quality candidates within our client organizations.
- Serve as a mentor to the Search Consultants in the region. Offering them training when necessary.
- Manage Search Consultants and review their work when appropriate. This role will also be responsible for internally growing this office and bringing on new search consultants as the practice grows.
- Oversee financials of the region.
- History of billing $500,000 to $3M+ a year.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Knowledge of all aspects of the business, from business development, search fulfillment and client management.
- A vertical or functional specialty that complements the existing niches or expands the firm’s capabilities into complementary markets. Additionally, a key location expansion to help us broaden our global footprint is also an option.
- A desire to sell a value proposition that goes beyond the old-fashioned recruiting solutions and embodies fact-based solutions, technology and innovation throughout the process.
- Strong leadership and teamwork ability. Someone with a background managing a team.
- A team player that enjoys collaboration with other managing directors and practices to drive success.
- Someone that can work well in a unique culture of positive collaboration and unity across the employee base.
- Entrepreneurial and energetic attitude.