Our client was a prominent 30-year real estate executive with very large private company experience as a Chief Executive Officer and a Chief Administrative Officer in multiple real estate asset classes. The executive was not comfortable networking himself and came to 20/20 Foresight after 13 months of exhausting his admittedly limited network and networking skills.
This executive only wanted to work again as a CEO for a similar firm. If that was not possible, he would retire.
20/20 Foresight Executive Marketing & Job Finding Program immediately swung into action:
- We assigned him an experienced Consultant and Researcher who thoroughly reviewed his career history, broad experience and skills.
- Based on these in-depth discussions, we provided our client with tailored career coaching, advising and direction and together agreed on a plan of action – we would exclusively target larger privately held real estate firms throughout the US.
- We created multiple resumes because resumes are not one-size-fits-all for every job or every company. Each resume was targeted to specific companies and was crafted to be compelling to the hiring authorities.
- We overhauled his online presence so that he would get noticed by recruiters and hiring authorities on LinkedIn.
- We then marketed our client reaching out to hundreds of hiring authorities on his behalf. With 20/20 Foresight, our client was able to say goodbye to awkward networking. We did it all for him.
- Finally, we provided our client with extensive interview coaching (twice weekly) so that he was able to confidently convert the many interviews requests he received into actual job offers.
Within 8 months, our client had 22 inquiries and 8 video/face-to-face interviews for positions that he wanted. The proven 20/20 Foresight Executive Marketing process resulted in 3 job offers. As a bonus, the process also yielded 2 on-going consulting engagements. Our client ultimately accepted a $1MM plus CEO position with a large prominent real estate firm in the Southeast US.